Cybersafety is a big concern today, especially now that more children are digital citizens.
You must know how to protect yourself, family, friends, and even your community!
Stairway's CyberSafe e-learning courses were designed especially for children like you. The CyberSafe animations and CyberSafe e-learning modules will teach you how to safely interact with your friends online, what to do if someone you don't know talks to you over the Internet, and how you can protect your personal information online. If there is anything you don't fully understand or something bothers you after taking these courses, please talk about it to a trusted adult, like your parents, or a teacher.
What are the risks?
The Internet is a cool place to be in right now. We can do many things online in terms of having fun, learning, and meeting people. However, there are certain things we have to know to stay safe while exploring the online world.
What you will learn
At the end of this course, you will
- Know how to take care of your personal information
- Know how to safely interact with other people online
- Know how to protect yourself and others online
- Be A Buddy Not A Bully
- Add Friends Not Strangers
- Some Things Are Not Worth Sharing
- Daliri-eskwela videos (Philippine context)